Starting from 29/06/2020, applications for Support and Award Programmes can be made by e-signature in order to speed up the online processes and not to get printed documents for applications. As of 01/01/2021, e-signature will be required for applications. For more detailed information about the e-signed application process, please click here.
EU FP Success award is applicable for the EU FP projects that are funded by European Commission, ERC, EURAMET, PRIMA (Section1), ECSEL veya Eurostars .
After the first applications to be made to the success Award after the Board of Directors meeting number 16 dated 28 January 2020, the 'institution share' to be paid to the institution has been removed.
EU FP Success award is continuously open to applicants and there is no time limit for apply.
In the present case, applications from project teams working in foundation universities and private equity organizations are being received.
Success award is applicable for beneficiaries from Turkey.
2. TIME FOR APPLICATION
- Online applications can be made via http://destekler.h2020.org.tr/ link.
- EU FP Success award is continuously open to applicants and there is no time limit for apply.
- For second and third applications, applicants should contact with contact point Ms. Fatma DURAN KUTLU.
3. APPLICATION REQIREMENTS
- EU FP Success award is applicable for the H2020 projects that are funded by European Commission, ERC, EURAMET, EUROSTARS.
- 80% of the award is paid to the project team members mentioned in the official letter (Official letter includes list and participation rate of team members and should be signed by official representative of the institution) and 20% of the award is paid to beneficiary organization (For state institutions under general budget law %20 of the award cannot be paid to institutions, in this case this amount is allocated between project team).
Since the first applications to be made after the Board of Directors meeting no. 16 on 28 January 2020, the entire award is paid to the project manager and the project team, if any.
- All of the team members should be in charge of a Turkish Institution.
- For ERC and MSCA IF proposals, there is no need for project team in the official letter. Payments will be made to project proposers.
- For ERC and MSCA IF project proposals, the projects must be carried out and finalized in a host institution in Turkey. For ERC proposals, if the host institution changes to another foreign country, amount of the award with interest will be demanded back.
- For the calls with two-stage evaluation process by the European Commission, then the second stage evaluation is taken into account.
- ERA-NET CO-FUND and European Joint Programme (EJP) Projects are not in the scope of the award.
- EURATOM Projects are in the scope of the award only in case of Turkish Institution has European Commission contribution.
- For MSCA NIGHT Projects and for projects applicable for Enterprise Europe Network partners under COSME Programme which are for innovation management evaluation services, the application will be made by Turkish coordinator institution and share of all Turkish partner institution will be listed during application. Award amount is same as Multi-partner Projects.
- If there is a project consortium in SME Instrument Project Proposals, the application will be made by Turkish coordinator institution and share of all Turkish partner institution will be listed during application. Award amount is same as SME Instrument Projects.
- The project proposals submitted to 2019-2020 coded EUROSTARS and EMPIR Calls shall be awarded 1/4 of the other areas.
- For the project proposals for those grant agreement have not been signed, threshold award can be applicable instead of the success award.
- For projects without budget for Turkish Institution and there is no European Commission contribution for Turkish institution, success award is not applicable. On the other hand, the projects in which Turkish Institutions have budget or there is European Commission contribution are applicable for success award.
Click here for online application
Click here for the announcement