Food for Life Technology Platform was established to develop European Food Ecosystem that is based on the cultural differences of consumers and industry operating in partnership. On this regards, Food for Life Technology platform aims increasing social health statuses by sustainable and responsible exploitation of natural resources and dynamic, flexible and transparent reflection of contemporary societal and natural sciences to public.
Food TP Vision
- Step-change the innovation power and impact of the European food industry to the benefit of a sustainable society
Food TP Mission
Deliver a pre-competitive research strategy and ensure a collaborative approach in the execution of the implementation agenda for the European food industry, targeted towards:
- A sustainable food supply, including food processing, new technologies, and consumer acceptance through a food chain approach
- The prevention of the rise in non-communicable diseases, focusing on nutrition and behaviour changes
Who can join Food TP?
Professional companies, institutes/Universities, public bodies, sectorial representatives can become a member of Food for Life Technology Platform.
- A platform for quicker and more effective, consumer-oriented food innovation, by enabling the appropriate environment for pre-competitive research and competitive consortium establishment
- A forum for ensuring an effective multidisciplinary/integrating approach and exchange of best practices
- An effective means of generating and leveraging funding
- Better education and training of persons in various disciplines
- Durable career opportunities within the European food and drink sector
Food for Life Technology Platform is in close cooperation with the umbrella organization FoodDrink Europe. Thus, the prospective member organizations that are already members of FoodDrink Europe and that developed their own national food strategy are considered to be the members of Food for Life Technology Platform.
Food for Life Technology Platform has 71 members all around Europe representing various expertise. A few leading members are as follows:
- ANIA , DI – Fødevarer, ÉFOSZ, FEDERALIMENTARE, LI – Livsmedelsföretagen, ROMALIMENTA, CAOBISCO, CEEREAL, EUROGLACES, FEDIMA, PROFEL, UNESDA, AGROKOR, COCA-COLA, DANONE, FERRERO, NESTLÉ, PEPSICO, UNILEVER
Turkish Members of Food TP
Among the 71 members of European Aquaculture Technology and Innovation Platform, 2 members are Turkish:
How can be a member of Food TP
Organizations can become a member of Food for Life Technology Platform providing that they fit to the 3 different membership categories given below:
- Professional companies
- RTD institutes/Universities
- Sectorial representatives
To be a member of Food for Life Technology Platform, applicants need to contact the organization on 'Members' website.
For detailed information, you can click on Food for Life Technology Platform website.