Contribute to collaborative research programmes on European and national level for collaborative research in the domain of mobile and wireless, fixed and satellite communication networks by a regularly updated research agenda.
NetWorld2020 is the European Technology Platform for communications networks and services with the following missions:
- To develop position papers on technological, research-oriented and societal issues, which are agreed in NetWorld2020 bodies to receive a joint mandate.
- To seek discussion of issues with decision makers in the political and public domain as well as in the industry and research community to bridge the gap between research and innovation
- To regularly develop an updated Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA) for Europe in the communication networks domain
- To strengthen Europe’s leadership in networking technology and services so that it best serves Europe’s citizens and the European economy.
- To support the 5G PPP initiative
Who can join NetWorld2020?
The following organizations are eligible for applying for membership in NetWorld2020.
- Industry (e.g. vendors, operators, content providers, service providers etc.),
- Research domain (universities, R&D centres)
Communication Networks and Services
The NetWorld2020 European Technology Platform gathers players of the communications networks sector: industry leaders, innovative SMEs, and leading academic institutions.
The NetWorld2020 has over 1.000 partners. A few leading members are as follows:
Alcatel-Lucent, Atos, Deutsche Telekom, Ericsson, Huawei, NEC Europe, Nokia, Orange Labs, telecom Italia, Telefonica, Thales, Türk Telekom, CEA-LETI, CTTC, CNIT
Turkish Members of NetWorld2020
AMVG, Aradiom, Arçelik, Ardıç, Aselsan, Avea, Başarı Mobile, Batı-Binom, Bilsag, C Tech, Dataport, Dijital Türkiye Platformu, Egesys, Ebiltem, Gradus, Havelsan, Hisbim, Ikon, Innova, Koç Üniversitesi, KoçSistem, Kocaeli Üniveristesi, Labris, Netaş, Özyeğin Üniversitesi, Pozitron, Sabancı Üniveristesi, Sampaş, Telenity, Tikle/Artı, TÜBİTAK, Türk Telekom, Turkcell, VAS Telekomi, YASAD, Yonga Teknoloji
How can be a member of NetWorld2020
No membership fee is charged.
Membership in NetWorld2020 is prerequisite for the participation in Working Groups. The following Working Groups are active at the moment:
- Expert Advisory Group
- SatCom Working Group
- SME Working Group
- NetWorld2020 – NEM Joint Working Group
NetWorld2020 Roadmap Elements
- mobile and wireless, fixed and satellite communication networks by a regularly updated research agenda
- future communication networks
Information provided through this page is compiled from NetWorld2020 European Technology Platform's online documents, for further information please visit NetWorld2020 European Technology Platform's website.