A European online matchmaking platform called 'Care & Industry together against CORONA' has opened. The platform will be open until 31 December 2020. It aims to bring together all of the different actors in Europe to:
- match offers and requests
- share knowledge and approaches
- give an overview of tailor-made support in your own region
The ‘Care & Industry together against CORONA’ platform offers the opportunity to make targeted and time-efficient contacts with all actors in healthcare, industry, academia and government. By means of an online platform, interested parties can present their profile.
The topics available are:
- Consumer Goods (Prevention/Diagnostics/Treatment/Rehabilitation)
- Diagnostics (Biomedical/Medical Technology)
- Emergency Medicine/Rescue Equipment
- Hospital & Care Equipment
- Hygiene, Sterilisation, Disinfection
- Information Technology
- Communication Technology
- Intensive Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Respiration
- Laboratory Technology
- Therapy & Physical Medicine
- Gaming Technology
- Corona Measures & Support
You can participate on this platform, choose the topic(s) for which you have or need a solution to, and find a partner for carrying out discussions and moving forward with project proposal plans. For each region you also can find supporting service organisations on the marketplace.
For more information, you can visit the platform website by this link.
For any other questions, you can contact us via the email@example.com email address.