Eurogia 2030 Call 18 has been launched on the 13th of July and will be closed on the 30th of September 2021.
The scope for the Call 18 will include:
- Offshore Wind turbines, bioenergy, solar panels, fuel cells power to-X, energy storage
- Hydrogen Fuel cell (production, storage, station)
- CO2 Capture, Sequestration and Utilization
- Green and Zero-emission Buildings, Smart cities, heating
- IT solutions in buildings, smart monitoring, 3D construction, digital twins in housing design
- AI, IoT, Bigdata, 5G/6G integrated solutions in cities
- Smart Grids, Micro-Grid, E-mobility
- Monitoring of the environment and bioresources
- Drone and satellite monitoring systems of land, rivers, sea Industrial robots, sensors, edge cloud computing, Raman Mass spectrometry, AI, big data and many more.
All the documents and templates for the Call 18 can be found here.
If you need detailed information about "Call 18", please, contact the Eurogia Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.