IMI-2 has published their newest call, Call 17. Under this call there are 3 topics which have been listed below.
- Topic 1: Optimising future obesity treatment
- Topic 2: Open access chemogenomics library and chemical probes for the druggable genome
- Topic 3: Intelligent prediction and identification of environmental risks posed by human medicinal products
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown and the General Conditions for the Call for proposals, click on the links above (which take you directly to the relevant page of the Funding & Tenders Portal) or read the IMI2 - Call 17 Text.
- From EFPIA companies and IMI2 Associated Partners: EUR 43 108 139
- From the IMI2 JU: EUR 40 786 000
Key dates and deadlines
- Publication date: 22 January 2019
- Stage 1 submission start date: 22 January 2019
- Stage 1 submission deadline: 25 April 2019 (17:00:00 Brussels time)
- Stage 2 submission deadline: 07 November 2019 (17:00:00 Brussels time)
For more information on IMI-2 and the calls published, click here.