The Green Deal call will mobilise research and innovation to foster a just and sustainable societal transition aiming at ‘leaving nobody behind’.
Projects are expected to deliver tangible and visible results relatively quickly and show how research and innovation can provide concrete solutions for the Green Deal main priorities.
This is why the call will support
- pilot applications, demonstration projects and innovative products
- innovation for better governance of the green and digital transition
- social and value chain innovation
A company which is very experienced in coordinating European RTI-projects, is preparing a proposal as coordinator for the Horizon 2020 Green Deal topic: Area 3.2: https://ec.europa.eu/info/research-and-innovation/strategy/european-green-deal/call/industry-clean-and-circular-economy_en
For this proposal they are looking for a partner fulfilling the following requirements:
- manufacturing company with an existing local supply chain/customer network (no start-ups)
- working in the area of recycling (plastics/composites recycling preferred, but not required)