Starting from 29/06/2020, applications for Support and Award Programmes can be made by e-signature in order to speed up the online processes and not to get printed documents for applications. As of 01/01/2021, e-signature will be required for applications. For more detailed information about the e-signed application process, please click here.
DEFINITION AND CONTEXT OF THE SUPPORT PROGRAMME
Incentive Program for ‘EU FP Coordinators’, has been established by TUBITAK for encouraging Turkish Institutions to lead consortia in projects submitted under EU FP Calls and increasing the success rate of them in Framework Programme (FP). This Programme contains five sub-supports which help coordinators through their EU FP application.
The coordinators who wish to apply for the supports, first have to go through “General Application” process. Only after the researcher’s general application is accepted, he/she can apply for the sub-programmes, which are:
- Travel Support for Consortium Building Activities: This support is designed for potential coordinator/project team for their participation to meetings/lobbying EC. Their travel and accommodation costs are covered within up to 4 travels per projects
- Organization Support for Consortium Building Meeting: This support is designed for organizations lasting maximum 2 days in Turkey or abroad. The costs of venue, catering, technical equipments, travel for two representatives from project team will be covered.
- Project Writing -Submission Training: This support is designed for Coordinator Candidate or project team (up to 3 people) for their Participation to trainings (Financial Issues, IPR, Project idea compiling, etc.). The cost of training fee, travel and accomodation will be covered.
- Project Writing Support: This support is designed for candidate coordinators who wants their idea to be converted into project.
- Project Pre-evaluation Support :This support is designed for candidate coordinators who wants their Project proposals to be rewieved by an expert.
Minimum time limit for application to the Programme is listed below:
- For multi partner projects, SME Instrument projects, EUROSTARS Projects: 2 months before the deadline of the relevant ‘Calls for Proposals’ under EU FP.
- For JTI (Joint Technology Initiatives) and JPI (Joint Programming Initiative) projects and 2 nd phase of calls: 1 month before the deadline of the relevant call.
- For INNOSUP projects: 1,5 month before the relevant cut-off date.
Minimum time limits for application to the sub-supports are listed below:
- Travel Support for Consortium Building Activities: 10 days before the date of the travel.
- Organization Support for Consortium Building Meeting: 10 days before the organization.
- Training for Project Writing and Submission Process: 10 days before the date of the training.
Click here for online application
Click here for the announcement