WHO CAN APPLY?
- H2020 Travel Grant is given to researchers who wish to take part in Horizon 2020 project proposals.
- Applicants should be working in an institution. Academicians, public sector or private sector employees are appropriate for the application to H2020 Travel Grant.
SCOPE OF THE SUPPORT
- Applicants can benefit from the H2020 Travel Grant for:
Brokarage days and information days related to H2020 calls on the official website of the European Commission H2020 and/or on the web pages of the European Commission's "Europe 2020" Initiatives,
The meetings organized through strategic networks like European Technology Platform, European Industrial Union,
Consortium meetings invited by project coordinator candidate, by official letter or by e-mail,
In the event that the project coordinator candidate is requested, the other meetings approved by TUBITAK.
TIME FOR APPLICATION
The grant is open for application throughout the year.
Online application should be submitted to the system 15 days prior to the starting date of the meeting or 1 month after the return date.
If the deadline for the last day of the application is on the holiday, the application period will be extended until the end of the first working day following the holiday.
HOW TO APPLY?
The applications should be done online. Documents that require wet signature should be sent to TÜBİTAK by post. The evaluation result will not be notified to the applicant unless wet signed documents are submitted.
- To be able to apply, the applicant should have an up-to-date ARBIS account. You can access ARBİS at https://arbis.tubitak.gov.tr/.
- The requested documents must be sent to TÜBİTAK by post within 2 months following the travel. Otherwise, no payment is made.
- The restrictions under the H2020 Travel Grant are as follows:
- Each applicant can benefit from travel grant for a maximum of four travels in one calendar year.
- If the applicant who takes four travel grant in the same area during the H2020 is not a partner/coordinator in a valid project proposal, his/her applications for the other supports in this scope are not taken into consideration.
DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- H2020 Travel Grant Application Form (to be filled out online)
- Invitation letter or e-mail/screen shot indicating that the event has been approved for participation (The document indicating that you are registered instead of an invitation letter for the project market/call or information days and the meetings organized through strategic networks)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV is automatically transferred from the ARBİS System to the application system)
- Letter of Commitment (Click here to reach)
- Authorization petition received by the applicant from his institution (Click here to reach)
- Other documents that might be needed by TUBITAK for evaluation (hotel reservation, boarding pass etc.)
Click here for the grant announcement.
Click here for online application.