Applications made to the support are evaluated by the Evaluation Board in the International Cooperation Department within the framework of the criteria listed below and mentioned in the announcement.
TÜBİTAK may restrict the number of applications to be supported under the program’s budget constraints. TÜBİTAK may restrict the number of organizations that will be supported for each network.
The applicant is informed about the evaluation result via the e-mail address registered in the ARBİS. TÜBİTAK is not responsible for not being able to be notified because the e-mail address is not up to date or correct.
PRELIMINARY REVIEW CRITERIA
Applications are evaluated within the framework of the following issues, and the application is not evaluated in the following cases:
- The application form and the information in its annex are not completely filled,
- The network subject to the support is not included in the list attached to the announcement
Applications are considered eligible during the review phase are evaluated within the framework of the following:
- Compatibility of the applicant organization's competence, experience and capacity with the network subject to support and the scope of the application
- Targeted impact and output from membership
The sub-criteria related to these criteria are as follows:
Capacity of the Applicant and Scope of the Application
- Compliance of the organization's purpose of being a member of the network with the purposes of the support
- Compliance of the activity areas of the applicant organization with the purpose of establishment of the network
- The adequacy of the CVs of the researchers who will carry out network activities on behalf of the applicant organization
Targeted Impact and Output from Membership
- Concrete outcomes and achievements targeted in terms of framework programs as a result of membership activities (presentation of projects, participation in consortia, etc.)
- Level of elaborations of concrete outputs and gains targeted for the organization as a result of membership activities
- Elaboration of the obligations that membership to the network will bring to the organization and how to fulfill these obligations.
It is recommended to contact National Contact Point, who is responsible for the theme or themes in which the network subject to support is concerned, on matters concerning the application.
The following issues will be considered in the evaluation of the application for the continuation membership of the related network to be made after 2021:
- The level of active and effective activity in the network (presentations / demos etc. held in activities supported by the network),
- Level of preparation of project proposal for the EU FP or involvement in the EU FP (number of projects presented with network partners etc.).
Within the scope of the support, applicants who are supported with regard to the membership fees for 2020 will be required to submit an annual activity report until January 29, 2021. The applicants who are supported with regard to the membership fees for 2021 will be required to submit a 6-month activity report until 29 July 2021 and an annual activity report until 29 January 2022.